4 Ton Starter Rosin Press – 3×5 Heated Platens – 14g sift or 10g flower with 4-ton heat press
- 3×5″ Anodized Heated Platens – Well suited to squeeze 7-10g materials; easy to clean and the best flavor for vaping.
- Heat Insulation Performance – Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the bottle jack from overheating.
- Artcraft Durable Frame – Made of anodized 6061 aluminum and 4-piece stainless steel chrome rods – non-rusting and durability.
- Above 1,000 PSI Delivered – Pairs well with cylinder pre-press mold and 2×4″ rosin filter, achieving and maintaining optimal pressure utilizing a vertical filter build, and a pressed puck size of 2.4 sq/in.
- Replaceable Bottle Jack – Simply remove the bottle jack and replace it with replacement at home to get a long service life.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 31.5 lbs
- Package Dimension: 21.2″ x 14″ x 12.4″
- Frame Dimension: (H) 45cm x (W) 22.5cm x (D) 21.5cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 15cm x (W) 11.5cm x (D) 6.8cm
- Working Surface: 3″ x 5″
- The tonnage of Original Bottle Jack: 4 Ton
- Height of Original Bottle Jack: 7.3″
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 33mm/1.3″
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Manual & Troubleshooting Includes:
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.
- Check it out here (Highly recommended to read it before doing a purchase).