10 Ton Driptech Rosin Press – 3×5 Platens 14 Grams Materials Loaded, 500 Watts – No Pump Included
- Dual Heated Platens Aligned – 4-piece linear bearings guarantee great line-up; frame Made of 6061 Aluminum, Stainless Steel Pillars,10-Ton Hydraulic Cylinder, and Durable PID Temp Controller Box.
- Artcraft Durable Frame – Made of anodized 6061 aluminum and 4-piece stainless steel chrome rods – non-rusting and durability.
- Heat Insulation Performance – Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the cylinder from overheating.
- 4 Magnets and 4 Feet Pad – Two magnets installed on the frame, other two magnets inside the package; 4 pieces of feet pad included in the package to prevent scratches on the working table.
- No Pump Included – The pump sold separately, buy the 10-ton pump with pressure gauge from dp-cp590g
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 32.1 lbs
- Package Dimension: 20.4″ x 13.3″ x 12.9″
- Frame Dimension: (H) 40cm x (W) 23cm x (D) 21.5cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 21.5cm x (W) 15cm x (D) 8.3cm
- Pressing Area: 3″ x 5″
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 32mm/1.26″
- Dabpress 10-ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge | dp-cp590g
- Parts needed to build your own hand pump with gauge | Read Here
- Hydraulic hand pump recommended near you | Read Here
- Add the pressure gauge to Porta Power pump | YouTube Video (1)
- Add the pressure gauge to BVA p350 pump | YouTube Video (2)
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
- How to choose filters and prepress molds.
- The yields are not very good, why?
- How to apply the pressure for optimal yield and quality?
- How to begin extracting.
- Important notice.
- Question and answer.
- Check it out here (Highly recommended to read it before doing a purchase).