DabPress commercial 12 ton rosin press with dual 4×7 inch heated plates.
- 1,200 Wat, 4-Piece Heating Rods
- Quick Heating-up – Dual heating rods for each 4×7″ heated platen for even and quick heating-up, 300 watts per rods, 1,200 watts in total.
- Pairs Hand Pump with Gauge – The machine pairs with Dabpress hydraulic hand pump and also works with Porta Power, Strongway 10-ton pump.
- Heat Insulation Performance – Low heat transfer bamboo insulator guarantees quick heating-up and protects the cylinder from overheating.
- Artcraft Durable Frame – Made of anodized 6061 aluminum and 4-piece stainless steel chrome rods – non-rusting and durability.
- No Pump Included – The pump sold separately, buy the 10-ton pump with pressure gauge from dp-cp590g
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Total Weight: 45.8 lbs
- Package Dimension: 22.5″ x 14.5″ x 14.5″
- PID Temp Controller Box: dp-tc04r165
- Pressing Area: 4″ x 7″
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 37mm/1.45″
- The Dimension of the 12-ton Press: 25.5 x (W) x 22(L) x44(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 114mm/ 4.5″ in Height ; 68mm / 2.67″ in Diameter
- Clearance between Upper and Bottom Platens: 37mm/1.46″
Pump for Pairing:
- Dabpress 10-ton hydraulic hand pump with gauge | dp-cp590g
- Parts needed to build your own hand pump with gauge | Read Here
- Hydraulic hand pump recommended near you | Read Here
- Add the pressure gauge to Porta Power pump | YouTube Video (1)
- Add the pressure gauge to BVA p350 pump | YouTube Video (2)
There are no reviews yet.